Saturday, March 16, 2013

Food Journal

For the past couple of days, I've been feeling very hungry. Had to restrain myself from raiding the fridge and finishing the ice cream I've been hoarding in there.

Breakfast was a small bowl of Jungle Oats and milk, and a plum. Mid-day snack was a plum, then a mug of weak Rooibos tea. 

Lunch was barbecue chicken with mabele porridge, with a peach as an afternoon snack. Then things got interesting late afternoon as I dug into half a packet of popcorn and a saucerful of slap chips (greasy fries).

Dinner was meat and vegetable soup ( I just dumped carrots, green beans, onions, tomatoes, spring onions and potatoes into a pot with a bunch of meat bones, and then cooked until soft and mashed- I had a small bowl, two slices of brown bread, buttered, and a small glass of Coke Lite..

My friend who has been policing my meals agrees that I've reached an almost normal ( for me) eating pattern, so for now, she'll lay off me. But I'm going to keep the journal, just so I can get a good grasp of what I actually eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment